I'm still around in case anybody is wondering. Sorry for the lack of updates, but things have just been so crazy busy since I got back from the UK in September.
I can't believe it's less than a week till Christmas, and how quickly it's crept up. Didn't seem so long ago I was scoffing and how ridiculous the department stores started putting up Christmas decorations in October!
- Some of the things I've been up to in the last couple of months:
Got a new phone - Nokia N70
- Been to the UK (all over) , Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Germany (Berlin)
- Been to Dubai
- Took lots of pics but haven't sorted through them yet.. have put up a few on Flickr but there's LOADS more
- Got a 5-week contract job with HugeObject, which was interesting and a fun office to work at.
- Attended my first Web Standards Group meetingParticipated in my first protest rally - Walk Against Warming
- Paid off my credit card bill racked up from my holiday
- Bought a Macbook - white, 2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
- Done my taxes (got a bill, not a refund this year) * Learnt how to use Subversion for version control
- Trying to learn Ruby on Rails
- Wanting to learn AJAX
- Moved this site and a few others to Media Temple's (gs) Grid Server
- Launched a few new web sites - Gemstone Brokers, DJRW, Friday Club Central
- Been to several Christmas parties (already) So there you go. I'll be around Melbourne for the next few days, then going to the Grampians on Christmas Day for 3 days, then Warnambool overnight then back in Melbourne for New Years. Really looking forward to a break and chill out a bit. Merry Christmas everybody and to a great year ahead!